View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011

Muhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
This pithus...Masochist(google it) n nothing alse...but Mashallah you shared this artical specially for me to label me a pithu...So I'm taking it personally...no no I can never be a pithu...I'm a pathan..We follow Pashtunwali(much like Taliban)and I really dont adhere to a creed which believes in this perverse thinking which you shared...what I told you was just a pragmatic approach And an overall approach of this country..and you labelled me a MASOCHIST...No...I dont know what to say next to convince you so I quit...drone mubarak hon..bye.
Sister there is nothing personal here, i just shared it for the sake of information, i am not the guy writing this article. But I DO AGREE in full with him. Any way apologies from my side if you felt that way, though i never meant any such thing.....Jazak Allah kher

PS: And please read it carefully, that is not what is implied in it, thats just a story for correlation, read the conclusion in last lines please.

Last edited by Muhammadian; Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Addition