View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 11, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough

my interview was on 9th, Rwp.
We were three interviewees in all for lab offficer.
Mine interview lasted for 15, 20 mints. It can be devided into 3 broad areas. After entering in room and grretings:

Firstly chairman:Q 1
Ur name, Rustam Khan( my father name), they were in a hurry coz it was friday and massive crowed lined up to be intervied for different categories, mostly history lecturers.

Me..its my father name sir. Then i told him my name.

Chairman: oh sory, ok tell abt ur education.
Kkeping in view i had IR background, he unleashed first bouncer and these were his words;

KIA HO RAHA HAI YEH, KIA KAR RAHA HAI AMERICA, JUB CHAHTA HAI ATA AUR ATTACK KAR K CHALA JATA HIA, HUM KIA KAR SAKTY HAIN?

Q 2; again due to my edu backgroung he asked few questions about the pak's nukes and their vulnerabilty..

Most of his questions were asked in urdu and mostly related to current affair and Pak-US ties in the wake of recent tubulant bilateral ties.

Then asked member to ask few questions abt labor acts.

Third member also asked few questions on General knowledge and labor officer job.

It was chairman who streched to limits mainly due to my IR background.

Sory for belated reply but suppose ur interview is on 12th dec.