View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 11, 2011
37th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit  378

Naseer Khan Mandokhel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
Dear Bro.
I was unable to qualify the written portion since I flunked in the General Knowledge paper by 13 marks.
Apart from that, all the tips I share here have been the ones I have personally experienced.
I hereby quote that I have been very unlucky regarding proper and right guidance from my seniors and teachers.
The tips I learnt were too late when I realized as to what was needed to be done.
I have experienced the pain of lack of guidance or even the experience of misguidance. Therefore, I try to share the tips so that other might not go through what I did.
Mu dms is,
Essay 40
English 45
General Knowledge 107
Islamiat 42
Islamic History 117
Arabic 98
Journalism 52
Pashto 53
hello.... good marks, but bad luck... and i have seen ur other posts, u r giving very good advices to the new aspirants... i really appreciate it, and well, u are right, there is no proper guidance, and especially for the aspirants of balochistan... but deep inside we all know abt our short comings, isnt it little soldier...
alas, but we are all players in this ever changing world.. but we never give up.... good luck emigoo, adios....

Last edited by Naseer Khan Mandokhel; Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 11:27 PM.