Thread: Life in ISI
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 10, 2007

CsS gUiTaRiSt is on a distinguished road
Question Life in ISI

Guitarist says hi to all...

we all know the word ISI has a deep nd lasting effect of power and authority..ISI personnels are the one who have their own prisoner and death cells as my cousin(capt) was posted there for two years..He says we can take any man and put him in the cell, keeping ur seniors in knowledge nd nobody can know abt that man..so these personnels are the king here..

But Here i want to say something and that is, in ISI mainly army officers are transffered to the commanding and effective posts and people who come in ISI as AD are know as civilians ISI personals..Ofcourse they are being promoted to higher posts but i always think that wat is the difference between a serving army officer giving duty in ISI for two years and a civilian assistant director doing his job..isn't that like docs serving in army having full facilities but we cant compare them to the armored or infantary personnels..Please comment

Another thing, ISI is an international agency and it works all over the world, in INDIA also..So here something missing is that how many departments ISI have and wat is the job of AD>>do they work only in Pakistan or else>>also comment please

As i dont know but if i am in ISI and i m being sent to INDIA OR to some disputed area than wat abt my family life???? Cz this is not army k u do some hard area stuff and come back after two years..Here if u r sent to some enemy country it would be worth saying that ur chances of coming back are minimal and incase u come back u will be here after 10 to 30 years...

So my point iz wat is this AD job nd how safe it is to have a family nd working here...

REGARDS..
The Following User Says Thank You to CsS gUiTaRiSt For This Useful Post:
Muhammad humayun (Monday, June 20, 2011)