View Single Post
Old Monday, December 12, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelligentgal View Post
Sir thanks for your reply.
I have another query. I am a govt servant in BPS-17 in sindh govt. Is it possible for me to take leaves from my present job and then join CSA ( If i clear CSS, obviously). I do not want to resign from my present job ( I will ultimately do if i will like the environment of civil service, fear of unknown you know!!! ). And If i go through proper channel and resign from my present job, what salary will i be getting during CTP? Would it be same what i am getting right now, ( inclusive of all allowances) or i will be getting same like all other officers who would not be having any previous govt service experience? waiting for your reply

It depends on what post you are on right now that u'll like the Civil Service or not...moreover you can take "lien" from.ur previous deptt, it is for 2 years and if dun like civil aervice you can go back to your previous job.

About your salary, you will get the job with all ur increments...that would be more than other officers...but IF u come through proper channel...during CTP conveyance allowance and accomodation allowance are deducted from salary (in my days it used to be, not sure about nw)
The Following User Says Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
intelligentgal (Tuesday, December 13, 2011)