View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 13, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
actually concept of separation of powers was missing in LG system so this system failed no one knows where LG's power starts and from where provincial govt.'s jurisdiction starts, who will sort out the problems and issues faced by general public nazim? MPA?MNA? n all were getting pays from govt along with other facilities.
This is Bulls eye CORRECT...its a confused system in practical...it was a Copy/paste LG system of JAPAN...the societies and ground realities in both countries are v different....
being a Police Officer I myself am in favor of the Commissionerate system...we give examples of India when we talk about democracy and when we talk about Commissionerate system, we say dat its a system by "Goras" then why India is still stickibg with the system??? n there DC is called DM (Diistrict Magistrat) and he is an ICS Officer...for police it is v easy to coordinate n cooperate with DC/DCO rather than Nazim or Judges...Judges come under High Court and Nazil comes under no one...where District Admin n DPO n police staff comes under Punjab Govt...there is confusion all around...I think we must revert to 13-08-2001 system as soon as possible...(These are my personal viewsfter experiencing the ground realities, others may disagree)
The Following User Says Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, December 13, 2011)