View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

Mr. Memon, though I appreciate your response in the light of historical perspective, but your analysis lacks some facts, (though I am no genius so correct me if I am wrong).

Let's start with Medina and its population of Jews, well Jews were the citizens of Medina, therefore they were respected of such status until historically they tried to become threat to such harmonical society created by the Prophet PBUH, by their cheap tricks, but muslims were not to take step against them until they were to openly challenge their authority. And this brother shows how Muslim democracy works, it teaches you to co exist.

Then, Let us talk about Mohammad Bin Qasim, he attcked sindh because the captured muslims by Raja Debal sought help by their Muslim Ruler. But, once muslims started trickling down the South Asia, they also respected the citizens and religions that co exist there. Such was the case throughout the muslim rule in South Asia. But there were pockets that remained Hindu Maharaja's, but never tried to be hackled with by Muslims, because they agreed to co exist.

Same goes with Quaid i Azam, he was first in Congress, but when he realized that Hinduism will prevail with anything that Congress achieves from British and will endanger the existence of Muslims in South Asia. Only then that he officially pushed for the two nation theory, and ideology started taking effect officially. Therefore, the occupation of Kashmir is Illegal, because under India it threatens the co existence of Kashmiris in their lands, be that kashmiri a hindu, muslim or any religion, key point being they are Kashmiri and they have a right to their Land not us.

Let us jump back to Middle East, and ask ourselves What is Palestine?
I think it is the land that belongs to Plaestinians, be that Palestinian a Jew, Christian or Muslim. But it does not belong to people who migrated to their land and threatened the co existence of the citizens of Palestine. If you look at the big Picture, Christian Europe was and is more anti semitic, than muslims can ever be. This hatred was displayed by Hitler, but it was also shown by other European Countries as well by seeing World War II as an excuse to kick Jews from the whole Europe, and have them to claim Palestine as their true Zionist State, so Jews would just get the hell out from their countries. Therefore, it was a ploy from GORA SAHAB, to be rid of their problems they just dumped it in our backyards, and named this problem a century old dispute between Jews and Muslims.

Therefore, Kashmir and Palestine are the just causes, they are of military occupation, and shame on ourselves as muslims, instead of facing it, are beding backwards to GORA SAHAB.

Thanks.