View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 14, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough
Default @ White Leapird & Red.Hawk

Red.Hawk...good! I can see the research undertaken by you...nice to see, and yes about your text...i'll be back by this evening so you can plan the visit for tomorrow...

@White Leapard

I think DMG can ONLY be compared with PSP...I dont get why people compare PMS with DMG..it is like to compare River with Occean..Have ever seen a DMG officer posted as Section Officer? How many PCS/PMS offucers have been Punjab's Chief Sectt,Home Sectt,Finance Sectt, Local Bodies Sectt, C& W Sectt,DG Anti Corruptiin?..The fellows with me who could not qualify CSS did take PCS and some of them joined PCS and all of them are in BPS-17 and I am going in BPS-19 within next few months (I qualified MCMC in May 2011) and my common fellows of DMG are already in BPS 19 almost a year back and ALL of them are either provincial Additional Secretaries OR federal Deputy Secretaries...Now by this we are comparing a BPS-17 officer with a BPS-19 officer, one (PCS/PMS) is working as Section Officer or Assistant Commissioner AND the other (DMG) are working as Additional Secretary or DCO, I have 2 DMG batch mates working as DCO in Punjab now a dqys and all others are Additional Sectt in Punjab including Home, S & GAD and Mines & Minerals

Then I do not get that why are the members over here compqring an SO and an Additional Secretary...an AC with a DCO...I think we should stop this discussion right here...the ONLY comparable discussion could be between PSP and DMG
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, February 22, 2012), muak (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), Razzi (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), white leopard (Wednesday, December 14, 2011)