Thread: Personality
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsS gUiTaRiSt
guitarist sayz hi to all..

good work miss naqvi keep in touch !! oh I mean keep it up..

plz comment on "effects on personality due to smoking .. I m not talking abt some diseases but wat I want to know wat smoking do to brains... its effects on ones thinking nd personality ....relationship of smoking nd complex human behaviour..some simple questions I guess..

REGARDS..
You can visit the thread http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/o...html#post38566 it will help you know about defense mechanism and Inshahallah soon I will add my comments about your querry.

Smoking is the result of fixation at oral stage so if you will go through this stage you will understand the phenomenon. Relationship of smoking and brain functioning will be added to the relevant thread of Nervous System soon Inshahallah.