View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 14, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough
Default @ Zikriyano1 & Razzi

Plz tell me what legal power police has? I used the term legal coz now illegal power is v difficult for a Pilice Officer...Now media ia so active...they get you in no time...Whereas DMG is the LEGAL power, they have so much power in their pen...now u cannot misuse your power through SHO so easily...

Read my posts regarding IG (Isb),DG (FIA) IG(Motorway) DG(iB) etc...u'll come to knw that who is the real power...if you think Police is the real power then after I.am saying this after serving in Police for 9 years that real power is with DMG...Police is just JUST an attached depaetment to the Provincial Home department...plz visit Punjab.gov.pk and in this look at the Home department and its wings, cant you see any power?

Plz also visit Home - City District Government Multan and look at the departments which come under DCO and what is under CPO (Multan) ONLY police...Police people are from this world, they also have to works in other deptts, they also eat sleep, family buness, property purchase...everywhere SHO cant use his illegal powers...whom u wana show the piwer of uniform? the illiterates? coz literates dun get impressed by police...noble people even a avoid going to police station n dun like a police vehicle to so b parked infront of their homes...In a fistt DCO deals with Revenue,Agriculture deptt,Community Dev deptt,Education,Excise n Taxation,Finance n Planing,Health,Development authority,Municipal Services, WASA & Works n Services...more people need these services or Police aervices? and a person in DMG has No problem what so er making police to coopeeatr with him...after all police career matters and inquiries are dealt by DMG offucers in Home deptt in province n establiahment division.in fedarl Govt...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, February 22, 2012), Hamza Salick (Wednesday, February 22, 2012), muak (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), prestigious (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), Razzi (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), ZAKARIYAN01 (Wednesday, December 14, 2011)