View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

Well Mr. Memon, I agree to disagree here that the analogy you have made between the creation of Pakistan and Israel.

Just to give you an example, Prophet PBUH was also a migrant to medina, but the key point being that muslims went to medina on the invitation from the natives and did not occupied the land but came up with the system to co exist and made the first ever Islamic society.

When the muslims went outward from Arabia, they were migrants too, and settled with the natives of other parts with the outlined Islamic system of co existence. In the history of mankind muslims were the only civilization, who only co existed with other religions but gave protection to the adversay nations, when they agreed not to fight.

The contemporary world only came up with their international relations of co existence in 20 th century after two world wars, but we the muslims have been practicing it from 1400 years.

Look at another example, When the Puritans fled Europe to the New World to save themselves from religious persecution, they were migrants as well. Yet, you know very well what they did with the Native Indians, they killed as much as they could and took their land away from them. Now, we can only find some traces of natives in All Americas, and its the land of GORAH SAHAB.

Look at the spanish Muslim History, when the muslims conquered spain they could've very well wiped the spanish christians from the face of spain, yet they made their peace with them. And after the fall of Muslims in Spain, most of them did not even got a chance to get out and were faced with inquisation, forced to change the religion, and were taken as slaves and some were stacked in the ships to be sent to the New World (by some accounts some muslims fled to africa as well, and it also included spanish Jews as well).

Well, In world war II, Jews were forced as well (refer to my post above).

But, in case of South Asia, from Mohammad Bin Qasim and onwards, there were muslim migration into the Sub continent lands. But there were majority of the natives who accepeted Islam as their religion of the choice, because of discriminatory caste system of Hinduism, and other aspects of that religion. But How many Hindus do you see historically moving out from South Asia to other parts of the world to save themselves from persecution, close to none, because there were no genocide. Muslims could have wiped out hindus from the face of the world, but that's not us.

And as for pakistan and India's independence, first freedom struggle and onwards of 1857 war with british, muslim and hindus fought british side by side, because they fought as South Asians as natives. And all throughout the struggle against british it was a joint struggle, given that there were some sensitivities, and GORA SAHAB capitalized them. And issues like these were raised, to divide them and rule them and it became so apparent, that there was no choice but to push two nation theory forward.

Brother if we were to claim who is migrant and who is not, we probably gonna have to ask all the GORA of America to leave America, and go back where they came from.

My last and very crucial point:

Muslims only moved to Pakistan, only when it was created and vise versa with Hindus living in Pakistan. Jews moved to Palestine in mass numbers Before and after the creation of Israel, and what happened to palestinians living there? you know that as well as I do.

I hope this is convincing enough for you, if not, it is fine by me! just kidding.

Thanks