View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 15, 2011

ahsanmuneeb is on a distinguished road

1-Name: Muneeb Ahsan
2-Nick Name: Monie or Munni
3-Qualification: BS Economics from UoK
4-Date of Birth: 21 December
5-Aim in life: I wanna be the reason to make people smile
6-Hobby: doing experiments, thinking abt new ideas like after few years how a particular thing will look like, playing IQ games
7-You Hate: Jews
8-You Trust: Everyone
9-You Fear: to be alone
10-Favorite Book: Muahmmad-e-Arabi
11-Favorite Place: Pakistan (MY jAnU Country)
12-Favorite Relation: Mother's
13-Favorite Dress: Black Shirt with blue jeans
14-Favorite Politician: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
15-Favorite Dish: Biryani!!!
16-Favorite Colour: Blue
17-Favorite Hero: Sean Faris
18-Favorite Heroine: Anna Hathway
19-Favorite Singer (Male): Enrique Iglesias
20-Favorite Singer (Female): Rihanna
21-Favorite time in 24 hours: 10 AM
22-Favorite weather: Severe Cold
23-Favorite Subject: Quick Maths
24-Define life in three words: Mother, Father, Fiancee
25-Your Ideal Moderator, Raz (DONT KNOW IF HE IS A MOD OR NOT)
26-Your Ideal Member, Many
27-Which thing attracts you in cssforum? It makes me feel that everyone is concerned whatever u asked them and they replied within an hour or sometime within minutes:P
28-If you were President of Pakistan: Then its economically far more stronger than now cz m an a ECONOMIST
29-Your Ideal Personality: Prohpeht Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
30-What can you do for Pakistan? anything (even give my life for it)
31-How you express your success? Just a blessing of ALLAH i guess cz i am not worthy of any of such things which i have with me
32-If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: i will cut his palms, his bottoms, his foots and his tongue so he wont be able to talk, walk, touch and sit
33-If you met Prevez Musharaf: I will say ALLAH will surely handle your case on the judgement day and then u will realize what have u done!!
34-Do you love someone? Yes
35-Are you talkative? hmm...Occassionally
36-You pray every time: Prays only belongs to ALLAH cz if i answer yes then shaitaan will make me feel that i m the most repectable cz i do it everytime and if i say No then may b it will do negative impact on any non muslim member so its better to answer it only in front of ALLAH

Say something about yourself in a paragraph:

I was born in the cold night of December (21/12/1988). Yup thats right I m Sagittarius and like all other saggi`s, I m optimistic and have a quite calm nature and I m proud to have these qualities
I m playing a dual personality role in my life, its mean I have two styles of meeting people;

One --- First,I observe them and find out there nature and doesn't mix up with them easily and if I found them as a good person so I slowly grew my friendship with them but still i mark some limits to them and always think before saying anything.

Second --- These people are my best friends or cousins and i know everything about them and they are with me from the day which i can say as the first day of my life so i can say whatever i wanna say in front of them without any check and balance on what i m saying.
candidguy (Monday, December 19, 2011), marslanqaisar (Friday, December 16, 2011), Raz (Friday, December 16, 2011)