View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 17, 2011

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

I do not want to put myself in circumlocution for giving description regarding establishment of good governance. to me we can not do so unless we have fair accountability and non corrupted people to rule the state. Representatives must have fear that they can be brought into books on account of their nefarious activities, and supreme court should be provided with powers to dissolute any person, cabinet or even whole group of representatives if it find any of them guilty of breaching constitution of country by indulging in vested interests. And soon after their disposal new elections conducted for the electing new person or even body of people for government.

There by every man who pertain to government will be infused with the fear that he will be treated according to law if he does something wrong. This is only and only the way for promoting well governing system in our backward country where people have no respect for justice, and ruler consider themselves kings as if they can do anything at large.