View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 17, 2011

Attia Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here..attempted css 2011 but didn't qualify..( didn't prepare well)....n now have plans to appear in 2013 inshALLAH ... strategy must always be to prepare the compulsory subjects first and the optional ones afterwards...i was nil in my prep for 2011 but i passed all my optionals with gud marks and the compulsory ones too except the islamiat (coz my urdu writing speed and writing is unacceptable)but still lost it from 6 marks,and essay..lost it from 10 marks..plus the gen knwldg(aggregate marks) too from 10 marks....i feared to take the attempt but my parents encouraged me rather forced me to take the attempt whether i qualify or not..just for the experience.. n now m thankful to them for their support..my fear is gone...n i now can assess myself in a much better way...what to do n what not to...i have experienced the attempt and the key to success is thorough study of the subjects and brilliant writing skills..
how ever i want to chose 2 different optional subjects ... instead of accounting and auditing..need sum help...one is sociology..the other one...can't decide yet...could anybody help plz ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Attia Farooq For This Useful Post:
Mukarrum (Saturday, December 17, 2011)