View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 18, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

It's a fact indeed that INDOPAK history has been under heavy clouds since last 2 years. There were many brilliant fellows with me who failed to achieve their desired group or even aggregate due to this subject because it proved fatal in 2010. Its utterly wrong to say that they didn't actually understand the question or didn't attempt answer very well because I am among those victims who had this subject as hot favourite but it can throw you out of competition despite your very handy techniques and distinct material...... Hence the low scoring or high scoring myth works here even if we believe its not true but it is, because the very average friends of mine are enjoying their time in CSA only due to their scoring subjects and they themselves acknowledge this very factor......