View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 18, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 58

soloflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoloflyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
It's a fact indeed that INDOPAK history has been under heavy clouds since last 2 years. There were many brilliant fellows with me who failed to achieve their desired group or even aggregate due to this subject because it proved fatal in 2010. Its utterly wrong to say that they didn't actually understand the question or didn't attempt answer very well because I am among those victims who had this subject as hot favourite but it can throw you out of competition despite your very handy techniques and distinct material...... Hence the low scoring or high scoring myth works here even if we believe its not true but it is, because the very average friends of mine are enjoying their time in CSA only due to their scoring subjects and they themselves acknowledge this very factor......
Yes you are right , the scoring/ non-scoring factor is always there but the problem is that even if we you decide to keep subjects on the basis of previous results, still we cant be sure about our high score in the same subject next year. take the case of journalism which was battered heavily last year but now it has proved to be scoring. What I have gathered from all this is that maybe we should go for subjects that are perhaps a little low-profile or go for those subjects that are ever green (like regional languages) . Still the factor of luck is always there and maybe we should pray that luck should be on our side
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soloflyer For This Useful Post:
Tassawur (Sunday, December 18, 2011), usman khalid (Sunday, December 18, 2011)