View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 19, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam Mr. Babban,

This time you've given an easier reply. You see you've been trying to state instances where migrations have taken place. Migrations took place all over the world. And it also did in South Asia. I guess you answered my query that whether the Muslims were settlers or no.

(Majority of Muslims in Pakistan are the progeny of either converts or settlers of Central Asia, Arabia and other areas)

I didn't question that Muslims were peaceful or no. However, I would like to state that we're mostly shown the side of the history should see. Do you think that Muslims in the past were angels and committed no atrocities?

We read Muslim versions of history and we believe them. Why not sometimes try a Hindu version. Mahmood Ghaznavi, Allaudin, Tughluq, Aurangzeb they have some nice history. (Just trying to be funny)

As regarding the creation of Israel and Pakistan, there are some difference (I agree your points over here). But what concerned me was the migration part.

I found your reply very interesting and I would like to discuss some more points with you. (But not now...)

I hope its going to last long. We're going to have some good time!

What do you say about the state of Muslims in India, today?

Regards,
Adil Memon

(I give up... However, I enjoyed )

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program