Thread: Confession
View Single Post
Old Monday, December 19, 2011

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about
Default Confession

Hope you all doing well !

My name is Muhammad Mazhar Naim and I am here to share something with you all especially Moderators and Administrators.

I wanna confess that I am the "Mazher" who was banned on 27th Decemeber 2007, the very dark evening when The Daughter of East left this world.

The reason of this ban was some of my emotional posts, I do admit even I was warned several times within those 30 minutes but I was not in senses (my mates say so who were with me at that time) and you can say I was in a situation like ...

Sajda karoon to kufr, gar na karoon to kufr
Aesa muqam aa gaya tujay dekhnay k baad !!

The story of life continued, I quit CSS ...left Pakistan and came here to UK on highly skilled migration.

When I was banned I thought that I wont ever come to this forum but I had to rejoin the forum to utilise my spare time in constructive and positive way.

Keeping my identity hidden, I did wrong. I do confess my mistake and am ready to face any aftermaths.

I would love to stay if allowed otherwise I am sorry if I hurt anybody ever during my stay (from Mazher till tx_ned).

This is the worthy forum that gave me a lot of knowledge, love and valued friends.

The Moderators are working hard to keep this forum in order by giving their important time to make the youth effecient.

Jazak Allah Khair
Duaon mein yaad rakhiay ga

Allah Hafiz

candidguy (Monday, December 19, 2011), intelligentgal (Tuesday, December 20, 2011), Maha Khan (Tuesday, December 20, 2011), prestigious (Monday, December 19, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, December 19, 2011)