View Single Post
Old Monday, December 19, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
should i change IPH or not because questions of choice are out of syllabus.what you people will recmmend.i `ve gained 122 in this subject but I am afraid regarding this subject too.i have selected punajbi now .what about psychology ? I have no background of it and geography is better .what is the syllabus of it --i mean short he ya lenghty
If you're going for 2012 attempt then you shouldn't change Indopak because it will be disastrous for you as to prepare 200 marks for entirely different subjects will lead you to nowhere due to immense shortage of time. However if you feel you have already covered some substitute then its fine. Punjabi is ever green nobody will discourage this choice. But there must be huge brainstorming and before-hand planning before opting a 200 marks subject as it owes loud amount of risk as well in short time...

Consult everyone but always be the decision maker!!!
SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, December 19, 2011)