View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 20, 2011
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about
Default @ Eager

The information provided above is with utmost honesty and accuracy...No I am not from FSP....it was my 3rd choice but luckily i got my first preference...I think for male it can be a third option after DMG/PSP (depending on one's aptitude) but fot females as far as i would recommend FSP should never be an option...Ofcourse I have 26 of my batch mates in FSP and i share the service details with them....mostly all commoners hav basic knowledge about all services...

Ofcourse for cross verification you can talk to other Commoners as well....but remember FSPis also a service like all other 11 groups in CSS....posting/transfer is on reference the more u move towards senior grades...same is in PSP n DMG...coz same political heads are there in the Govt....There are no doubt that there are alot of positive points of FSP but nothing is perfect in this wotld...the draw backs of FSP hav been mentioned above ....if u t cmfrtable wid that then do go ahead...

But positives are that it is a neat n clean service,low corruption,intl exposure,quality of life,high level intl contacts with business tycoons,Govt heads and diplomats all over the world...but one should b realistic and must consider all aspects of thing b 4 going for that...sorry for the facts:if u dint like them...I wish u good luck, i hope u'll make a good choice
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
Eager (Friday, December 23, 2011), Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, December 20, 2011), Gulrukh (Tuesday, December 20, 2011)