View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 20, 2011
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk View Post
The information provided above is with utmost honesty and accuracy...No I am not from FSP....it was my 3rd choice but luckily i got my first preference...I think for male it can be a third option after DMG/PSP (depending on one's aptitude) but fot females as far as i would recommend FSP should never be an option...Ofcourse I have 26 of my batch mates in FSP and i share the service details with them....mostly all commoners hav basic knowledge about all services...

Ofcourse for cross verification you can talk to other Commoners as well....but remember FSPis also a service like all other 11 groups in CSS....posting/transfer is on reference the more u move towards senior grades...same is in PSP n DMG...coz same political heads are there in the Govt....There are no doubt that there are alot of positive points of FSP but nothing is perfect in this wotld...the draw backs of FSP hav been mentioned above ....if u t cmfrtable wid that then do go ahead...

But positives are that it is a neat n clean service,low corruption,intl exposure,quality of life,high level intl contacts with business tycoons,Govt heads and diplomats all over the world...but one should b realistic and must consider all aspects of thing b 4 going for that...sorry for the facts:if u dint like them...I wish u good luck, i hope u'll make a good choice
discouraging facts about FSP....aspirants … don’t lose your passion for this group….if you ike it js go for it…..
Urooj rajput (Friday, October 02, 2020)