to me CORRECT is c i.e non of these

The plea of alibi is raised by:
(a) Witnesses
(b) Complaints
(c) Accused persons
(d) All of these
All of these

to me CORRECT is c i.e Accused,please read the following

(Alibi is a plea of defence, (in respect of innocence of accused) by which the accused suggests to the court that he was some where else at the time of commission of alleged offence.

Where an alleged offence has been committed, and the prosecution accuses a person of having committed the same, in fit circumstances, it would be a complete answer to the accusation for that person to plead that he was at the time of occurence else-where.

Alibi as an evidence is admissible under article 24 of qanoon-e-shahadat as it postulates physical impossibility of the presence of accused at scene of the offence by reason of his presence at another place. Plea of Alibi can succeed only if it was shown that accused was so far away at the relevant time that he could not be present at the place where the crime was committed.

Plea of Alibi should be taken at the earliest and must be supported by strond evidence.

The burden of prooving this plea is on accused, and if that person succeeds in establishing that plea, he will be entitled to acquittal)

19) A lunatic is incompetent to give evidence:
(a) Yes
(b) No
(c) A court may decide
Yes

(to me CORRECT IS b i.e NO)

20) The examination of a witness after his cross-examination is called:
(a) Examination-in-chief
(b) Leading examination
(c) Concluding examination
(d) None of these
Examination-in-chief

(CORRECT IS D i.e non of these --after cross -examination its re-examination )

(xi) When five or more persons, by fighting in a football ground, disturb the public peace, they are said to commit the following offence:
(a) Affray
(b) Rioting

ANSWER IS NOT MENTION in your post-answer is a Affray

goodluck..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azzee For This Useful Post:
mntunio (Wednesday, December 21, 2011), Muhammad humayun (Wednesday, December 21, 2011)