View Single Post
Old Friday, December 23, 2011

processengineerx is on a distinguished road
Smile

For the Last Island,

It appears that you always wish to remain anonymous, so the gathering won't affect you in any way. There are many people who appreciate your contribution to the forum and they will continue appreciating whether or not you meet them physically. Anyways, please accept my best wishes for you too. The good which you did to others will come back to you, at least of the same 'quantity' if not multiplying; just as the saying goes, 'Do good to others and enjoy the same being done to your good self.'

To all others,

Thanks for appreciating the idea. Now, we need to gather people having common cities or those living nearby so that the gathering-place is accessible to them. For example, as a starter, I say that I can come to Rawalpindi or Islamabad at the gathering-venue. After having a list of the people who are able to join in RWP/ISL, we can decide a venue and a date that is suitable to all.

In this way people of Lahore and other cities can arrange a gathering to meet up and share experiences.

If you think this idea can be further refined, then please share your thoughts for the improvement.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to processengineerx For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Friday, December 23, 2011)