View Single Post
Old Friday, December 23, 2011

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice
Cool Tip For The Preparation Of Essay Paper

Just like my other posts prior to this one, I will try to share what my personal experience approves of.
The word Essay generally refers to 'an attempt to express'.
Therefore, an essay is a depiction of one's knowledge along with the appropriate manner of expressing that very knowledge.
Hence, it can be concluded that an essay is a combination of Knowledge and its expression.
The expression generally refers to the techniques applied for the presentation of knowledge. There are numerous books written over the techniques. But the real question is concerning the Knowledge.
It is a famous analysis that we use merely 20 % of our knowledge stored in our memory. This 20 % refers to the active memory while the remaining 80 % is associated with has gone into the passive zone because of not being utilized.
There is a very easy technique for the conversion of passive memory into the active one.
On daily basis, just for half an hour, follow this technique. I am sure it will work wonders for you.
Just take up a register and a pen. Start writing randomly about anything you wish to.
Try and associate one sentence with the next one.
Suppose, I start writing about the wall.
Wall is made up of bricks and cement.
There is a famous wall by the name of Great Wall Of China.
China is known for its high density of population.
Population refers to the difference between the birth rate and the death rate.
Increase in population leads to shortage of food as well.
Shortage of food can also be caused by lack of rain.
Rain refers to water.
Water is the 71 % of our planet Earth.
Earth is a part of solar system.
Our solar system has 8 planets after the exclusion of Pluto.
There are numerous hypothesis regarding the origin of our solar system.
One such is known as Tidal Hypothesis.
This hypothesis by put forward by James Jeans in 1919.
You can further stretch it too. And it will transform loads of your passive memory into active one that will prove to be very very fruitful during your Essay paper too.
Regards,
Ainuddin Kibzai.
dms664 (Wednesday, January 18, 2012), doli (Monday, December 26, 2011), Hannya (Sunday, December 25, 2011), Kamran Chaudhary (Saturday, December 24, 2011), M Abbas (Wednesday, January 18, 2012), mahrosh aarib (Sunday, July 10, 2016), Nano (Saturday, December 24, 2011), roijen (Wednesday, January 18, 2012), SADA LAL (Sunday, January 22, 2012), suzaq2005 (Tuesday, January 24, 2012), tehreem ranjha (Friday, December 23, 2011), xeesabir (Tuesday, December 27, 2011), zia bugvi (Friday, February 10, 2012)