View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 24, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Two opposite SWITCH OVERS: Makhdoom Javed Hashmi vs Shah Mehmood Qureshi

Conscientious and honest decision vs Political decision.

Hashmi sb ny zameer ki suni hy aur Qureshi ny syasi fesla kia hy. Intensions vary from person to person.

See his gracious and mature exit from PML(N). I love his way of decent exit.
On the contrary, Qureshi did equally opposite by disowning all his previous acts in PPP and throwing all the dirt and filth of the world on his previous party at the time of joining PTI. Feel the difference of personality and political maturity.

Personally, I am impressed from Makhdoom Javed Hashmi because of his sincerity, fairness, honesty, and character.

Qureshi in my analysis is an actor, opportunist, and showpiece. I see a jaundiced eye from Qureshi’s side.

PML-N will try hard to create situation for early elections because Nawaz is afraid of the fact that the more time PTI gets the more chances of success it gains.

Nawaz ko dar hy waqt guzarny sy kaheen wo khud bhi na PTI main shamoliyat ka ailan kar dy. (Kidding)

PTI needs space to accumulate her potential energy and win the race. Nawaz needs urgency to curb Tsunami shocks.
I agree with Raz bhai as Shah Mehmood Qureshi joined PTI to click his political space and opportunity while Javed Hashmi has been an ardent anti-establishment and truly courageous leader who fought till the very end. On the contrary Sharif brothers couldn't give him his due respect and he was being constantly neglected despite his unjust physical remands and tortures by army while Sharif family had gone out safely....Shah Mahmood never criticised his party neither Zardari during his Foreign Ministry but the moment he was sacked he started ditching them. It shows the character of both, there is no comparison of hashmi and qureshi, yet its true now it will be difficult for Imran to organize his party when such a huge show men are entering PTI.....
Raz (Saturday, December 24, 2011), rockstar (Sunday, December 25, 2011)