View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 24, 2011

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by god of war View Post
Well, may be you guys are super intelligent, but asfar as Im concerned, i found the paper quite hard. The choices were also confusing and above all the laws section was a total FUBAR! How the hell do these guys expect you to remember sections after section. very idiotic method of testing!

English was easy.

John goes daily or weekly or monthly or fortnightly???

Most people I talke to afterwards found it quite hard, even the L.L.B holders.

In the end I decie to give a lift to a chap in my car an asked him how his test went. He said, he has the backing of Faryaal Talpur and was himself was leader of PSF. I told him: "Mubarak ho AD Sahaab!"

Dear g.o.w.! I agree that paper was not very easy but at the same time its also not very tough... at least I think so!
But yes numerous questions had confusing options...even some questions were also not clear.. as for example, I think it was question 48 or 49
Q. Appeal from Special Court lies to_______
A. Ad. Sessions judge B. Sessions Judge C. High Court D. None of these

Now, it was clearly an incomplete question, as they are two types of Special Courts, and each has different forum to appeal to...
Appeal from Special Court of 1st Class Magistrate lies to Special Court of Sessions judge, and Appeal from Special Court of Add.Sessions/Sessions Judge lies to High Court.
Now, there is no mention that which court it is meant... anyhow I asked the invigilator, and he said which you think the closer answer, choose that! What an advice

About John goes to see his grandfather, I think answer was daily, as present Indefinite tense is also used to denote someone's habit, so I chose daily on this basis...

And about the chap you gave lift to, I think these approaches/references will not come in handy or help at the test level... In Sha Allah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mian Sajid View Post
i opted : Watchman chased

is it chased or caught?
Well, this is again another example of confusing options...
Question was, watchman courageously ______ thieves who looted the jewelry shop.
Ans:
A. Caught B. Chased C. *** D. Overcome
I think in question a key word was courageously which should be focused upon. But even then answer could be caught and chased or overcome, but more appropriate was I think caught. Because catching needs more courage than chasing the thieves
and Overcome, presumes a fight or struggle but there was no mention of such event in the question. So, in my opinion the most suitable option was CAUGHT
The Following User Says Thank You to MAA_LLM For This Useful Post:
Muhammadian (Saturday, December 24, 2011)