View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 25, 2011
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by striver View Post
ok thanks seems like I was imisinformed. Perhaps all the candidates that I have met and come cross were coincidently assigned the roles.

Either way, please continue with the topic and lets not drag this 'assigning roles' argument any further.
i am dragging it the last time, hence i feel it necessary to clear this point as per my knowledge.

The person who is on the command seat, the one chairing the meeting, is always given a designation, like, DCO, Foreign Secretary, Information minister etc.

But it is not necessary to assign further designations to your other team members who are acting as your sub-ordinates.

for example, if i am acting as a foreign minister, its not necessary for me to tell any member that "as a foreign secretary, you have to report me after 24 hours..." it should be general, without assigning roles to anyone, we can discuss things generally. Like we will be given numbers, so we can say Mr 1, you have to handle media, etc..
this is what i have understood so far.
but i would like any senior member who has experienced command task to comment on this point.