View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 27, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Imran khan’s tone for MQM has changed.gone are the days when he was against MQM.even he praised it by calling it only democratic party along with PTI.When asked questions about issues that matter most to Sindh in an interview to a local channel like Thar coal,educatin for students from interior Sindh in Karachi and rural-urban divide,he failed to give satisfactory answers to almost all questions.In future I don’t think he will mind to have Mqm as coalition partner if he comes in power.By the way I was very surprised to see such a big rally in MQM’s strong hold and MQM allowed it ( keeping in mind it did not leave Khan sahib to enter the city in 2007 and now he is holding rallies…how it became possible.this is quite amazing.this reminds me of Attaullah Mengal’s words).Imran khan is allowing every person into his party whether corrupt or otherwise by arguing that he cannot bring only angels into his party. He seems in hurry to capture power.Every one is talking about change but we yet have to see whether the change will be of faces or system.we hope it should be letter.