View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ABDUL JABBAR KATIAR has a spectacular aura aboutABDUL JABBAR KATIAR has a spectacular aura about

brother, your friend is right. i also went to district council office of hyderabad for intview for the posts of chief municipal officer, tehluka municipal officer and asstt executive engr . there was intview based on first come first serve basis. peoples were colliding with themselves for entering in interview room. they broke door of interview room also. there was no discipline among people and intview taking authority. when my turn came, they took documents from me for tmo and cmo posts. intviews of doctors and engineers and accountants were being taken in separate room. i also went to that room where one lady officer asked two questions diffierence b/w conductor and insulator, compressor and condenser from me then she took documents from me and kept them aside on bundle of other documents and thanked me.
this was scene of intview at 22 december. the district council was looking like fish market.