View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ sadia Shafiq

One by one plz ....

About soveregenitiy ..... Sovergenity belongs to the nations that are economically well-off. When was pakistan a soveregin country in its history ?
(beggers cant be choosers)

Seeds of war among muslim ..... where, when ?

Leasing of land ...... economic interest.

Nato spply line ....... result of political deal without taking establishment into confidence.

Sectarianism ........ Result of proxy war between Iran and sauida on pakistani soil.

Bureaucracy ....... It need to be undermine more as most corrupt and politicized.
pakistan was never remained sovreign due to governe Raj and then direct military involvement. They want to rule and begged aid.
2.*seeds of war..*ISI and military supported Taliban first against Northern allaince. Now THE same proved menace for us.
3. ,4, 5 ... Haha justified . Army care for interest .Really ?? How .lame excuze for their bad deeds.
6. Who is not corrupt ? Tell me .army??
ISI?
Or military bureaucracy. I pointed toward civil bureaucracy . Army upgraded military bureaucracy at the cost of civil.
I do not want to go in details. This wl lead toward off-topic discussion.
You are'nt able to point out good deeds of establishment:p