View Single Post
Old Friday, December 30, 2011

roijen has a spectacular aura aboutroijen has a spectacular aura about
Default @ Usman Khalid

Quote:
I don't think that any kind of help, guidance, motivation and dedication is missing from this forum.
Quote:
Preparation strategy, best books, notes, guidance and what not is available on this forum.
Tutors, or those who take responsibility for teaching are missing.

Quote:
A person who has been through a process is in a better position, sometimes, to explain you the things than a teacher.
Then why some persons who passed earlier failed this time.

Quote:
CSS Forum has really been a treasure of knowledge and guidance since its inception and has earned a lot of respect and prestige.Aspirants have secured top position by virtue of this forum.
So it will remain and people will continue to secure a top position by virtue of this forum. Next example could be you.

Quote:
CSS is not a technical kind of exam where teachers need to be hired. It does not require a laboratory kind of environment.
The notorious academies that charge anywhere from Rs 35,000 - 50,000 should understand this.

Quote:
It is upto the members how they exploit all this stuff in the best possible way.
Subjective factors will continue to make the difference. Even of tutors are arranged, there would be no guarantee that everyone would get through. But there will be a belief and hope that 'I can do it' with spending as little as I can!

Quote:
Surely, officers and seniors are always there for guidance.
Recently, CSS Forums - View Profile: nadem has joined. Beside having a ten years of experience in the police service, he could only compare police and dmg. People asked him about groups' preference and he suggested to hold a meeting with one person from each group with at least ten years of field experience to make a preference list, what he was suggesting was mentor-ship from the experienced who already know about their respective fields. If he can suggest this for forming a preference list, why could moderators not approve such a request from a member who wanted an organised environment for everyone to study.

Quote:
I am afraid the concept of introducing membership fee and paying tutors may shake the prestige of this forum.
Aren't you paying your ISP? Do you pay a doctor his fee to ruin your health?

Management should do anything to facilitate the member. This is my belief. May be they set a cutoff date after which there will not be free registration or like. It is up to them what they do.

Quote:
Members may not bother to post free of cost quries and forum may be converted into business school.
Fee will not mean to clip someone's wings. We've been paying fees all our lives, and continued to get some quality in return. Engineers, doctors, and business school graduate do not get a degree without a fee.

Quote:
The decision to implement or not implement something lies with the management.
Apparently they have approved. Let us see if they come up with a thorough change, with a compromise or no change at all. We should give them our views and this we are doing.