View Single Post
Old Friday, December 30, 2011

Paxton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Don't worry, almost all the departments take time to permit you due to various procedures and formalities.

All you need is to dispatch your application along with required documents and write "ADVANCE COPY" on the top of departmental permission leaf and send that blank page without obtaining permission. Meanwhile obtain departmental permission on the photocopy of that page. Submit the permission so obtained even if deadline is over. Retain a copy of that departmental permission because FPSC administration might ask you again to submit at the time of document scrutiny later on.

Benefits of writing "Advance Copy":

Nobody can disqualify you or object you for not submitting departmental permission along with application form. You have saved your candidature by intimating in advance that your departmental permission is in process and it is understood that the permission will be submitted as soon as it is obtained from the competent authority.

Wish you good luck.
Brother i did as you had told me, i.e sent the advance copy. However, my DPC will come around 10th of January. Is that ok or would that be too late?
Moreover, once i get the DPC, should i send it myself or is it my department that has to send it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Paxton For This Useful Post:
SYED KAUSAR ALI SHAH (Friday, December 30, 2011)