View Single Post
Old Friday, December 30, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling predator View Post
my department is not giving me the DPC. and if i miss ce 12, i remained only 2 chances on my disposal due to age problem. and for sake of experience i dearly like to take this year. plz suggest what should i do?
I dont know what is the reason for your department to not extend DPC! They cannot stop it unless you are entered into some agreement/contract with them ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zia-ur-Rehman View Post
is it compulsory to get DPC in semi govt n autonomous bodies?
can service in these organizations be counted ? can pay be secured? can these organizations create any hurdle at the later stage if DPC not taken ?
seniors pl guide
Service can be counted towards pension benefits but not towards promotion, and pay cannot be secured.. Yes these organizations can create some hurdle in later stage if DPC is not taken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
I have submitted my application for CE_2012 along with DPC(not complete) as advance copy but forgot to wrote ADVANCE COPY on my application. I am government servant in Pak PWD Ministry of Housing & Works Islamabad (Assistant Executive Engineer).
Now what to do need suggestion?.
Dont worry your department may send it directly to FPSC (most of the departments send DPC directly to FPSC and endorse a copy to the applicant).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxton View Post
Brother i did as you had told me, i.e sent the advance copy. However, my DPC will come around 10th of January. Is that ok or would that be too late?
Moreover, once i get the DPC, should i send it myself or is it my department that has to send it?
Its okay, there is no need for any worry. Some departments send DPC directly to FPSC with a copy to the applicant. I dont know what is the case with ur department but u will know once ur DPC matter is finalized!
ghulammujtaba86 (Saturday, December 31, 2011), Paxton (Saturday, December 31, 2011), SYED KAUSAR ALI SHAH (Friday, December 30, 2011)