Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 31, 2011

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about

"If you really want to do something, you will sure find a way.
If you do not, you will find an excuse".

When I was five years old my mom told me that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they told what I wanted to be happy when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me that I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand the life.

Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions. They are easier to handle than stupid mistakes.

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

“You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness To emerge.”

You do not lose when you are defeated, you lose when you quit.

Always believe "I'm beautiful in my own way because ALLAH makes no mistake".

"When you give up on something, just think for a while about the reason why your held on to it for so long".

Life will hand you a lemon. The bigger it is, the more sour and tastier it is and more of lemonade you can make out of it. The bigger the sufferings, the bigger is the blessing and the bigger the challenge, the bigger is the reward.

What is the secret of success? "Right Decisions" How do you make right decisions? "Experience" and how do you get experience? "Wrong Decisions"

Strength doesn't come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender that is what you call strength

Normality is the essence of life.

If we become too emotional it is hard to lead life and if we become too practical it becomes tough to respect relations. So maintain balance and stay normal.

“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted”

"A free lunch is only found in mousetraps"

"A good beginning makes a good end"

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.

Fake people are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.
They are sometimes good to have around you because they help you find out who are your real friends. They are pathetic when they smile in your face but they want to take your place. They are so fake that they make a barbie look real. Avoid them to save yourself!
Arain007 (Saturday, December 31, 2011), Shooting Star (Saturday, December 31, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Saturday, December 31, 2011)