View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Here I present my own opinion.

First of all, cast a glance at the title of the topic to see either its useful or no. (I follow this practice since I have a tight schedule).

Besides that there are some regular contributors while some are occasional.

I personally don't like Mr. Hafiz, Ardeshir and Irfan Hussain much. However Ayaz Amir is one of my choice. He is good in humour and writes on variety of fields. He is good at politics.

World View: Mahir Ali
Europe: Shadaba Islam
Delhi: M. J. Akbar (This is my ideal)

Art Buchwald - A good political insight of American politics in a humorous way!

Kuldip Nayar and Kunwar Idris are some of the regular contributors that frequently write on Politics.

Don't ever miss any interesting article by a former Ambassador. Tanvir Ali Khan, Shahid Javed Burki, Maqbool Ahmed Bhatti, Javid Hussain and others, are all nice.

Anwar Syed, Zubeida Mustafa and Sultan Ahmed are also good. Sultan Ahmed will give you a good knowledge of Economics in a simple language.

Kaisar Bengali, MNAs and people from the planning commission are also worth reading!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Do read the friday articles. They are good for English Essays and Islamiyat. Go through the Encounter pages. Also cast a glance over the international pages!

Don't ever miss the Pinkish-Orange "Economics and Business" pages. Magazine bhi parha karo

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program