View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 04, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Kahlon View Post
he will top the essay exam if this topic comes which obviously is not certain.

But i agree your essay covers almost every aspect of the topic, but in an idealistic scenario, id say u can further improve the structure of ur essay.
Another thing, there should be an outline or atleast a thesis statement so that the examiner knows what all ur covering and how, without needing to read every word of ur essay. U could suffer because of that.

In the end a very good effort, but do work on ur grammer (noticed quite a few mistakes) and try to 'upgrade' ur written expression and vocabulary.

P.S. After going through a few paragraphs just now, i wanted to 'warn' for ur own good that work on ur grammer. Uve made innumerable mistakes. Good ideas but horrible grammer.

The only thing i can suggest u in this short time, i guess is that u should ready new articles and focus on sentence structure.
Thanks a lot. Indeed my grammar is weak. ;( Yes, i shall try to make outlines in next attempt.
I would work over it as i have ample of time almost 3.5 years. Humary pass waqt bohat hai.
Just keep on praying for me and let not me astray. THANKS!