View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 04, 2012

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
Journalism, Sociology , Psychology , Geography , Languages and All the histories..
all these subjects were scoring , but this trend also underlines one more thing and that is you cannot rely on scoring trend. because journalism was beaten badly last year and those students who preferred not to opt it this time will be feeling miserable.

so go with the subjects that you are most comfortable with and pray to god that these subjects should be scoring this year.
what about muslim law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASR KHAN View Post
i am worried about pushto, last year i secured 72 but this year i am afraid of it. Keep praying please.
why sir?
this is one of my subjects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxton View Post
Please share your strategy for your preparation for Geography!
yes please do share

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwatone View Post
US History and Pushto have remained low scoring this time around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArifAwan View Post
I agree with your analysis that Pushto has not been able to be at par with other regional languages. In Punjabi and sindhi 70+ marks are frequent while in pushto not many have scored above 60 even. My opinion is based on the few DMS available on the forum.
what is the reason of this? I am feeling very scared now as forms are already being submitted and I have opted both us history n pushto along with geography , sociology and muslim law
any bail out tips?

Last edited by marwatone; Sunday, January 08, 2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Posts merged.