View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 05, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
ok jis ka dil karta hai wo veil kar ley...but I have many girlz in my family who are having top class jobs..n I have decided this thing(not to wear veil)after listening to them..veil is not desireable...agr veil karna hai to dont join civil service..FSP is my top choice..n i cant think about ruining my career by wearing my veil..veil was not something forced on me as such(i adopted it under special circumstances)...in fact my brothers opposed it but i was adamant..my family is quite liberal n educated..my pics were with out veil or scarf.so NO DISCREPANCY here..OK...i 'm doing what i'm supposed to do...i dont wanna sound hypocrite....I'm Hafiz e Quran n my faith is mighty & unconquerable even without a veil...that's it.

Good luck girlz..Stay blessed..May Allah help us.
your very starting line is the crux of the issue, it's personal choice of every body but be flexible while giving your arguments, ''agr veil karna hai to dont join civil service..FSP is my top choice..n i cant think about ruining my career by wearing my veil..'',I am referring to this particular sentence, avoid this rigid stance.....as we can't force anyone to do anything.good luck.
Suman (Thursday, January 05, 2012)