View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 05, 2012
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
your very starting line is the crux of the issue, it's personal choice of every body but be flexible while giving your arguments, ''agr veil karna hai to dont join civil service..FSP is my top choice..n i cant think about ruining my career by wearing my veil..'',I am referring to this particular sentence, avoid this rigid stance.....as we can't force anyone to do anything.good luck.

Agree with you Mano g.it should be one's own choice whether one wants to wear the veil or not and we should respect one's choice.According to my experience one should not wear niqab in interview for it may affect one's performance because panel won't be able to see the reaction of the candidate on any controversial question.Scarf or dupatta will be a better option.

Good Luck to all.
Eager (Thursday, January 05, 2012), mano g (Thursday, January 05, 2012)