View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 05, 2012

ArsalanTheRock will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by engr.Mansoor View Post
Salam All respected members and fellows.
Here goes my Interview. Since I am an Engineer and working in Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority, Islamabad, So my interview mainly revolved around my job and Pakistan Nuclear program.
There were 5 Members including Chairman in the room When I entered .

Me; Sir may I come in?
Chairman: Come in, welcome Mr. Mansoor and have your seat.
Me: Thank you Sir (with a smile on my face)
Chairman: Mr.Mansoor are you nervous?
Me: (With smile) No Sir..Not at all.
Chairman : Not at all..wow that’s great.
The reason why chairman asked the question was bcz. One of our friends mentioned that he is nervous as they are going to bombard him with questions.

Chairman: Introduce urself?
Me: Introduced.
Chairman: Whats the role of PNRA and what is NPT?
Me: Answered.
Chairman: Whats Pakistan positin on NPT?
Me: Pakistan is not a signatory of NPT.
Chairman then asked me few other questions regarding Nuclear issues and wanted to know my opinion and I answered confidently.
Chairman: Mr.Mansoor..What if I say that PNRA is a white Elephant for Govt?
Me: Sir with due respect and profound regards I will say no.
Chairman : Why?
Me: Me and Chairman did a nice chit chat.But I also argued with him in soft tone. And in the last he said Ok Mansoor..PNRA is not a white elephant. And he smiled . I replied with a smile and said Thank you sir and nodded my head.
Chairman asked the member-1 to proceed.

Member-1: Gentleman, Can u refer any of the case of proliferation in the world?
Me: Sir, International media and world usually refers to Pakistan for responsible for proliferation.
Member-1: Yes,,Bcz Dr.A Q khan has confessed himself.
Member-1: What is NSG?
Me: Sir, NSG is Nuclear Supplier Group and its also called London group. Explained in detail how it was formed and for what purpose it was formed.
Member-1: Energy crisis is everywhere in Pakistan. Suggest any immediate strategy to overcome this crisis?
Me: Energy is as necessary for a country progress as oxygen for us to live. In Pakistan the immediate strategy to overcome that crisis is RPP or IPP. The member interrupted me and said that We don’t have money. Now what to do. I replied that” sir then go for the Thar coal project.” He again interrupted and said that it is long term strategy. I said that” Sir recently Dr, Samar Mubarak said that if he be given opportunity then he can do the task in 3-5 months.” The member gain said that He is talking abt Miracles. I said “Sir..Miracles do happen.”

The Chairman then referred to member-2.
Member-2: Mansoor…Please accept that Pakistan was involved in proliferation?
Me: Sir..Let me answer your question in another perspective. Before 1967 there were only five acknowledged nuclear powers in the world. How comes the number into eight now. It means that there existed a supplier in the market which encouraged the buyer to approach him. So why are they not locating or identifying the source than rather looking for the buyers only? It infact was their fault. And for me I consider the five Nuclear powers responsible for the proliferation.

Member-2 (Smiled): ok ..Mansoor why is Pakistan blamed for everything in the world?
Me: Sir..let me answer that question in a Islamic perspective. Pakistan is the only Islamic nuclear Power in the country. (The other member corrected me that in the world. I said thank you sir for the correction and replaced the word country by the world.) Which is not acceptable to the foreign powers. So by doing propaganda against Pakistan they are just maligning the beautiful face of Pakistan
Member-2: Do u think same is true in case of Afghanistan also?
Me: yes sir..It is same as if a person in a village is caught or just become notorious for any bad act. So whenever anything bad happens in that area, people usually and promptly refer him as the culprit. Pakistan is also in the same situation. And Sir US and NATO are the players which don`t jump hastly into a project they planned for it from years. Afghansitan is a already planned battle field with set goals and objectives.
Member-2 smiled and said Thank you Gentle man.

Referrd to Member-3 by the Chairman.
Member-3: Subjects combination?
Answered.
Member-3: Whats the difference between Climate and weather?
Me: Answered.
Member-3: Global warming and its effects.
Me: Answered
Referred to member-4 by the chairman.
Member-4: Which form of Govt.will you prefer for Pakistan?
Me: Sir, Pakistan has seen mainly two forms of Govt i-e Dictatorship and Democracy. Democracy is the Govt. of the people,from the people and speaks for the people. Whereas Dictatorship is a Govt. which serves mainly the interests of few selected groups or People. I do believe and agree that Though democracy hasn`t delivered unto the desired extent in Pakistan but still it represents the voice for the huge mass and voice of the people. So I will surely go with democracy for Pakistan.

The chairman said” Thank You Gentleman..It was nice talking to you.”
I replied” Pleasure is all mine Sir”. And I left the room with a positive note.
Wow brother...What an interview!!!....Gosh.....it was best in every way possible...so from my side, its all best wishes and success to be bestowed upon you by the ALMIGHTY.....

You rocked there bro.....
SUNDAS11 (Thursday, January 05, 2012)