View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 05, 2012

afridi99 is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys.
Today was my intervew and it was some thing like this
Chairman: pls introduce urself
Me: complet introduction with reference to my job as lecturer and doing my m.phil
Chairman: In which college r u teaching?
Me: Told
Chairman: I wont ask u anything in Geography but lets say something abt ur tribe( Afridi and particularly abt zakha khel qom). It was a long discussion fron alexendat to current happenings. I actively took part in it and enjoyed it very much
Chairman: Wht u want for FATA in the current scenario ? do u want it to b a seprat provice or district
Me: Sir, first we have to put and end to this war in FATA and ,……….
Chairman: Let us supposed there is peace, then wht u reckon ?
Me: After that I think then we need to get rid of this law of FCR and make people realise of their basic and fundamental rites and then start the rest of things like education, economy uplift, health etc etc
( Then there was again a long discussion abt the people in khyber, etc, even talked abt mangal bagh etc, on many occasion we had a loud laugher over certain issues. )
Member1: do u knw when this Khasadar syatem(local security personnel) was introduced?
Me: Sir it has been there since the british government
Member1: intrcepted me, No, tel us when ??
Me: Sir I don’t knw the exact date or year but it has been there for quite long time
Me: Sir, may I knw when was it enforced, just for the sake of knowledge?
Member1: I don’t knw but im asking u, Then the chairman said” mung da ta na tapos kawu ao ta shoro shwe zamung na taposona kaway”. Hahahahhahahaha. Huge laugher
Member 1: tel us about the rocks in khyber ?
Me: Told in very very detail and they were listening very keenly. Hahaha
Member1: Acording to geography, whts the age of the eath and people here ??
Me: Told him in detail
Member 2: wht r the reason the pakistan is yet nt competing other countries in agriculture?? (Agri was my optional)
Me: Told him in detailed coz I had prepared it very well
Member2: Why our irrigation system nt yielding good result ??
Me: Discussed in detailed
Member3: Wht is neutral zone ??
Me: there was a resolution b4 partition, famous resolution??
Me: Sir, the lahore resolution, also called pak resolution
Member3: Yes, when was it held and who presided it ?
Me: in 1940, by quaide azam
Member3: When muslim leag was formed ??
Me: in december 1906, in the annual meeting of Muhammadan education conference
Membe3r : where?
Me: In Dhaka sir.
Then he said thank you
Chairman: Thank you gentlman

Well, I was there for exactly 35 minutes and for abt 25 minutes I had that nice discussion with the chairman. He was handling me so gently and so nicely.
ArsalanTheRock (Friday, January 06, 2012), candidguy (Thursday, January 05, 2012), Invincible (Thursday, January 05, 2012), prestigious (Thursday, January 05, 2012), SUNDAS11 (Friday, January 06, 2012), Tashfeen Alam (Thursday, January 05, 2012)