Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 05, 2012
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

The Chief reason why I love him(Pathan) is because he will wash his face and oil his beard and perfume his locks and nut on his best pair of clothes when he goes out to fight and die. The dear child wants the houristo like him. He thinks God will dislike a dirty face as much as he does himself; so he washes it.

He say Allah is

good and sweet

To him who laughs

And sings and dies.

He says the cowards

Weep and work,

But fighters go

To Paradise

I am definitely prejudiced in his favor. I hope by now you too are prejudiced.

By : Ghani Khan: One of the best Pashto language poet:
Ainee zulfiqar (Saturday, January 07, 2012), azeegum (Saturday, January 07, 2012), madiha alvi (Sunday, November 24, 2013), Samina Malik (Saturday, January 07, 2012), Shooting Star (Friday, January 06, 2012)