View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 12, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold
Default My story of interview

Bhagwan Das:

Ist question from my job?
Why you shifted from natural to social sciences?
Why DMG?
Status of women in pakistan?
How to improve it?
Turkey France tussel?
Iran-china-US triangle?I don't know what was that?
Thoughts of western sociologists?

Gen Sab:

What is DMG?Its functions?
what if you are given the charge of EDO revenue? He asked that what will you do if you are asked to do an illegal transaction by a politician, being an EDO revenue what will you do,(and secondly how confrontation between politicians and DMG officers can be removed) to which I replied that we have an independant judiciary so many younf officers are tackling these king of pressures so i will also follow their path and if politicians and DMG officers work in their own domains all the systems can smoothly work.
How will you cope up with political pressure?
what is personality?They just ask me the definition of ''personality''.It was the single question from my optionals........
profile of my district? They are asking about native city or district to analyze that what kind of know how do we have about our surroundings and our own city.

Saud Gohar:

If foriegn countries solve all our problem, like energy crisis etc and ask us to give up our nuclear programme,should we give it up?
issue of new provinces?
Aman ki asha,MFN to india?is india trying to trap us? My stance on MFN was that it's a positive step and it should not be related or confused with kashmir despute and there was a lengthy discussion on it.....so many points were discussed.

A short and technical sort of interview,it was just of 22-25 minutes.All members are requested to pray for my good result.
Aamish Bhatti (Friday, March 09, 2012), amna rafiq (Tuesday, January 17, 2012), Asad Shafiq (Saturday, January 21, 2012), drvalentino (Tuesday, February 07, 2012), Eager (Thursday, January 12, 2012), Erum Qureshi (Monday, March 26, 2012), famfai (Sunday, March 25, 2012), game on (Thursday, January 12, 2012), Gulrukh (Thursday, January 12, 2012), Intifada (Thursday, May 23, 2013), jayji770 (Friday, January 13, 2012), madiha alvi (Thursday, October 17, 2013), Mahvish Shahid (Thursday, January 12, 2012), mechrose37 (Thursday, January 12, 2012), Rameez. (Thursday, January 12, 2012), Rana Sufian (Saturday, January 14, 2012), redmax (Thursday, January 12, 2012), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, January 12, 2012), Scorpion86 (Thursday, January 12, 2012), ShahbazEllahi (Sunday, January 15, 2012), Shaw (Saturday, March 03, 2012), sonia5 (Saturday, August 25, 2012), syeda naqvi (Friday, January 13, 2012), Tariq Hussain Bhatti (Thursday, March 15, 2012), The Manager (Tuesday, January 17, 2012), virgoan (Thursday, January 12, 2012)