View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 12, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

@ SADIA SHAFIQ

1. EDO and DMG and political infusion questions are related to Devolution plan or Musharraf local govt order 2001. So that question again was asked by you because it was related to CA. EDOz and Nazims worked side by side. So Nazims had supereme powers . They asked you in that sense. So refuting illegal transaction is a part of corruption. But how you satisfied them?
2.DMG work in their domeins*
Question is do you really think they do not work in their domains?
3. Keeping aside kashmir we granted this status for what..
1.for EU vote
2. For pipeline ? But it has nuclear check and we have to pay remittances.
3. Or for local trade bt it is demoralizing local industry
4. It is just for the networking of telecom sector? So i mentioned these de merits. Was discussion went on these edges?
5. Issues for new provinces ? You did nt ans it. Kindly reply[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

another interview of mine
The questions were not asked in that much detail as you are refering to.......they just wanted to know that do i know the working of DMG or not.....and do i have any solution or not.......it was nothing to do with devolution plan......
EU vote,pipeline,telecom sector....these were not being asked or refered at all......on the issue of provinces i replied that they are good to be formed but on administration basis......good for better governance.now pray for my success....
game on (Thursday, January 12, 2012), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, January 12, 2012)