View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 15, 2012

Amigo will become famous soon enough

1- Source of revenue is a politial motive. I mean he needed revenues to govern his Ghazni and to maintain a strong standing army and to build Ghazni and what not. Paisa na ho to mulk hi nahin chalta(this has been my understanding till this day).

2- If the light of my arguments, the reason he didn't invade China was because there wasn't enough treasure there as compared to India(which prove my point ke India mein hi wo kyun aaya warna Islam ke liye jana hota to wo kaheen bhi ja sakta tha) and secondly it also endorses my point ke it was not zeal for Islam alone agar zeal for Islam hi sub kuch tha to phir wo China kyun nae gia, sirf India ke ghair muslim hi usko kyun nazar aaye.

3- And if you ask me about his initial wealth to han wo itni jiada nae thi magar see the progression of his invasions... wo seedha Somnath pe thorri na charh dorra, pehlay frontier, phir Peshawar.. phir aahista aahista daaira e kaar waseeh karta chalta gia.. ke jesay jesay his reserves increased.

4- I really don't know about this episode in which Black Stone was stolen and it was Mehmood Ghaznavi who recovered it or perhaps I am forgetting something here. Anyways can you please put a reference here(so that I may also read that) and also tell me which invasion was this? I mean 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 17th? whatever.

5- Lastly if he wanted to conquer Persia really so India mein us ka poliitical motive unrelated ho jata hai to I would say ke nahin aisa nahin hota kyun ke un battles ke liye bhi he needed revenue and India was the golden sparrow. He wanted to finance his battles. By the way this point is just a rebuttal, not my argument to be taken as such.

Remarks:-

I wonder why you only refuted two or three of my points. You could have referred to all my points one by one and given your counter arguments just like I did. In any of my posts I did not miss out even a single argument or logic you gave and refuted them accordingly. BUT Sadia I must say you have alot of knowledge, pehlay main hairaan hua tha aap ke marks jaan kar lekin now I envy your knowledge God Bless You. Adios Amigo!
Nida Sehar (Wednesday, January 25, 2012)