View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 15, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Kahlon View Post
Well said Andaleeb. Actually thats what im planning to do for each subject i.e. "how to look different"....but thing that is worrying me the most is the 'competition' factor; desire to score high than to just pass even, making me go for studying the whole syllabus instead, which obviously is very time consuming & not possible in this time left, keeping in view its my 1st attempt ....
I think im not balancing the Quality/Quantity ratio with regards to syllabus.
Time im setting for any particular subject, im not meeting any deadlines. Thats whats worryin me

Anyways best of luck to u!!!
Firstly,You should do "Most repeated questions" of every subject.You don't need to eat the whole syllabus because it would be difficult to digest in such a short time.It is better if you focus on the important topics and prepare them in a different way from others.

Good Luck !
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Hamza Kahlon (Sunday, January 15, 2012)