View Single Post
Old Monday, January 16, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion86 View Post
And yes the interview I found a little tough I would say. I was expecting alot of questions pertaining to Energy crisis owing to my engineering background but there were none..Also the NICL and hajj scam are not that recent either..to the corruption issue, I was able to come up with the exact answer as the Gen Sahb was expecting but not before I had hopped around here and there quite a bit..He acknowledged at the end that that wass what I wanted to hear in the first place Overall I guess Interviews just can't be generalised this time..Newspapers should be thoroughly read daily and rest should be left to God..no guesses can work this time :/
Absolutely right....and i would suggest the remaining aspirants that don't ask about the interviews of previous candidates....I am saying this after getting experience....we make our minds accordingly and on the spot we really feel that something strange is happening to us.....the panel is not an ordinary one....they have known the tactics of the students as well,so they are playing differently this time....
roijen (Saturday, January 21, 2012), Scorpion86 (Monday, January 16, 2012)