View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Sir firstly I must appreciate your commendable efforts. You have truely share highly prolific cognizance about ur way to recall the memory. Individually when I consider your idea, I feel to go devious from the point. Since it is recommend to stick on the topic. We are surely not to loose the grip from subject. For instance, you commence the topic with wall. Hereafter you switch to population and continously going apart of the topic wall by involving water and various issues. I don't dare to challenge ur wise knowledge but I please you to emphasis more on your trick.

When I ask to write a meritorious piece of writing. I believe to consider the following points:

Firstly I prefer to express the meanings and reason of the topic. Like you reveal above a wall is built of bricks.

Secondly I look the topic from all facets of present, past and future. Past express the history, Present express the current events and future express the prospects of the topic.

Thereafter I recall the definations which may apposite the topic. The words quoted by wise people can be part of our writing.

Then we can include the uses, advantages, disadvantages which mat suit to the topic.

Even I don't bother to include my personal experiences which may adorn the quality of essay. It can be in shape of recommendations.

Still so many things can divulged to be part of knowledge of our essay. I prefer to jump in the soul of essay topic and think up in the way that we are like going through it practically.

Still I am confused that if we mix all the knowledge of various topic. Consequently we may puzzle at the exam. Please elaborate the exact trick that we may apply it for our essay writing.

Thank you very much,

Allah Nagheban,
Ainuddin Kibzai (Wednesday, January 18, 2012), sajidnuml (Friday, January 20, 2012)