View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshlasi View Post
Sir firstly I must appreciate your commendable efforts. You have truely share highly prolific cognizance about ur way to recall the memory. Individually when I consider your idea, I feel to go devious from the point. Since it is recommend to stick on the topic. We are surely not to loose the grip from subject. For instance, you commence the topic with wall. Hereafter you switch to population and continously going apart of the topic wall by involving water and various issues. I don't dare to challenge ur wise knowledge but I please you to emphasis more on your trick.

When I ask to write a meritorious piece of writing. I believe to consider the following points:

Firstly I prefer to express the meanings and reason of the topic. Like you reveal above a wall is built of bricks.

Secondly I look the topic from all facets of present, past and future. Past express the history, Present express the current events and future express the prospects of the topic.

Thereafter I recall the definations which may apposite the topic. The words quoted by wise people can be part of our writing.

Then we can include the uses, advantages, disadvantages which mat suit to the topic.

Even I don't bother to include my personal experiences which may adorn the quality of essay. It can be in shape of recommendations.

Still so many things can divulged to be part of knowledge of our essay. I prefer to jump in the soul of essay topic and think up in the way that we are like going through it practically.

Still I am confused that if we mix all the knowledge of various topic. Consequently we may puzzle at the exam. Please elaborate the exact trick that we may apply it for our essay writing.

Thank you very much,

Allah Nagheban,
I am really glad to see someone raising a question relating this post of mine.
The technique I discussed is mainly aimed at recalling the 80 % of our knowledge into Active state so that we have a lot to write about.
The technique is not about writing a particular topic. It goes randomly in order to refresh all the knowledge you have in various parts of your brain.
Just a simple and childish example to elaborate this very point of mine is as follows.
What will be the difference in percentage if you are asked to write down the names of boys all you have heard throughout your life. Will you be selective and start with the names of your relatives which will give you quite a narrow scope or will you recall the names randomly you've heard throughout your life. Off course, you will go for the latter one since it gives you a broader scope to embody greater number of names.
Similarly, the memory stored in your mind is never in the form of topics but in the form of amalgamation where thoughts are mixed together.
You first have to recall all the bits and pieces of all the knowledge and then you can arrange them accordingly.
This technique is aimed at Transformation Of Passive memory into Active Memory which in other words is known as Brain-storming.
I hope I have cleared my point and your confusion.
Any further query will be entertained cordially.
Regards,
Ainuddin Kibzai.