View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

These days our society is behaving in a strange way !
I dont know it is the effect of Internet/mobile/cable tv or it is normal cycle of change. Halaal or haraam is so much mixed up that we find individual indulging in both activities at the same time. For example, i see girls chatting via mobile or net with their Male friends and when it comes the time of Prayers, they go and offer their prayers. Similarly, among males i see person fulfilling all religious obligations and at the same time doing business on interest base, hidding their income to save tax, taking "rishwat" and usurping the rights of others.

I am unable to understand this situation.
Faisal86 (Thursday, January 26, 2012), Naqash Fatima (Thursday, January 19, 2012)